So the "middle bit" has had more of the same symptoms as the beginning, though less exhaustion (thankfully). I'd probably say that's the one area where I've felt the most like my pre-pregnant self. I more closely resemble the night owl that I used to be, no longer heading to be between 7:30-9:30 on a consistent basis!
I did ended up seeing the Dr for a few unscheduled visits during this period though. Things like almost fainting, an almost fall resulting in back pain and increased nausea/morning sickness were the reasons. I was finally put on meds to help with the nausea and it immediately proved its worthiness. While I can't say unexpected Dr visits are fun, getting to hear the heartbeat (consistently in the 140s) each time certainly left me feeling better about each visit as I left! :)
We ended July with a regularly scheduled visit, where we again heard a heartbeat in the mid 140s and left with an appointment for an ultrasound about two weeks later...right around 20 weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment